tiistai 8. lokakuuta 2013

I am alive

Hi, sorry for being so lazy. I kind of wanted to just tell you guyes that I am alive. So don't worry, or probably you even didn't do that, but anyway.

I started my own blackhole, Tumblr. I am not sure will I ever link it here. If you want it just ask:) Also I got a new addiction(besides Tumblr and Twitter):/ YouTube and YouTubers... Gosh I'm in lööööööve. Also I am kind of wondering should I make a video? Leave me a comment what would you think about it:) I would love to have my own YouTube channel and vlogs and everything but I am a bit unsure about it. Any ideas?:)

And yes, I am trying to do a comeback here too! I finally found my camera's charger which is awesome! So I can start takeing pics again:) Would you like to see them?

I know, I know. I have been an awfully long time quiet... Kind of started to scare this place. But well just let me know what you would like to see more:) I am open for everything.

And now sweetie pie fluffy bubbles we are going to bed and to sleep:)
Nightylinight!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Sana on vapaa :)